Youth Voice, Youth Participation and Leadership (Top 10 YVH Recommended Resources)
Charters, Reports, Research
5. A Seat At the Table for Everyone (Salto, Erasmus, 2019)
Directories of Resources
1. Decision Making: Children and Young People’s Decision-Making, Scottish Govt 2020 Guidance and Research References https://www.gov.scot/publications/decision-making-children-and-young-peoples-participation/pages/guidance/
2. Directory of Covid19 views: RCPCH, 2020 https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/resources/covid-19-research-studies-children-young-peoples-views
3. SALTO Participation in democracy/information and links across Europe 2020 Youth Participation Archives – Salto (participationpool.eu)
National Youth Forums (a selection waiting to be reviewed)
Bank of England Youth Forum https://www.byc.org.uk/uk/bank-of-england-youth-forum managed by The British Youth Council
Additional Resources awaiting review – Direct Links
- Youth engagement on a global and national scale – where do you start? (blog) #iwill Ambassador Katrina for YouthLink Scotland, 2020.
- Engaging young people in healthcare, guides from the NHS Youth Forum, 2013-20.
- Young Trustees Guide: Developing the next generation of charity leaders, Charities Aid Foundation, 2015.
- The Listening Fund Final Learning Report Centre For Youth Impact 2020.
- Virgin Money #iwillTakeAction Blog | Youth Advisory Panel
- #iwill Take Action Fund Youth Advisory Panel (video)
- Enabling the effective participation of children and young people in public policy and decision making. Prof Laura Lundy, in conversation with the Northern Irish Commissioner for Children and Young People. 2020.
- Young People in the Lead: The importance of Youth Voice. The National Lottery Community Fund. 2020.
- Young People in the Lead: Youth Voice in Funding. The National Lottery Community Fund. 2020.
The materials appearing on this website and resources section are intended for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the materials which appear, it must not be regarded as a substitute for specific advice.
We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website