Young Voices Heard: Social Enterprise Mission Statement
Our Social Mission is to support meaningful youth engagement and participation in public life and decision-making through – coaching, mentoring, skills training, support services, networking and recognition
- Provide pro bono or not-for-profit advocacy, campaigning and services, in support of the mission through Young Voices Heard movement/campaign
- Commit to re-investing/carrying forward the majority of our profits/surplus from YVH Ltd into Young Voices Heard advocacy and mentoring in 1.
- Establish a CIC to manage restricted not for profit work from 2021 onwards.
- Be autonomous of public/state control
- Be majority controlled in the interests of our social mission
- Be accountable and transparent
James Cathcart, Director updated 01/01/2023
‘Young Voices Heard’ Movement/Campaign
Young Voices Heard Ltd. | Registered Company: 12421866
Youth Voice Heard C.I.C. | Registered Company 13293981