Services Advocacy, Consultancy, Fundraising, Training, Mentoring and Evaluation
As well as a network – Young Voices Heard offers a range of services to:
1/ Young People
Mentoring, Training, Organising. (either direct with youth-led projects or in partnership with charities, social enterprise, local or national government and private companies.
(aged: 16/17; 18-24; 25-30, in the UK and worldwide)
2/ Organisations/Local and National Government: to involve and empower young people
Youth Forums, Advisory Councils, Boards – strategy, project delivery, fundraising, quality assurance, support and training for staff and young people including – Decision-makers, champions, change-makers, and commissioners in the private, public and voluntary sector including local government/youth councils/services, Governments, Parliaments, CEOs, boards, funders and researchers.
What are the outcomes?
- Young voices heard in decision-making, consultation, scrutiny, and governance
- Recognition of youth voice and celebration of success
- Goals achieved by young participants and organisations
- Shared skills and experience
- Good practice standards raised and shared
- An organisation wants to establish, train and support a Youth Forum
- Board wants to recruit young people to its governance.
- A Youth-led initiative wants advice on fundraising, strategy of communications.
- A Local Youth Council/Service wants to raise its standards and receive support and training.
- Parliament wants to increase youth participation in democracy.
- An Young leader wants to amplify their reach and impact.
- A Policy maker wants to consult
- A Campaign wants to get their message heard.
- An organisation wants advice on fundraising proposals/reports/funder relationship
- A Reporter wants to hear what young people have to say.
Young Voices Heard offers an assessment of your needs with the option to commission:
- Training, Mentoring, Consultancy and Support
- Advocacy, Recruitment, Fundraising, Communications
- Strategy, Policy, Review and Evaluation
- Research, consultation and recommendations
- Assessment against minimum standards, Sharing good practice
What will it cost?
That depends who you are and if the work is a one-off or over time. We work pro bono with some partners and young people who would not otherwise be able to engage, and try to match them with a sponsor. Both would be acknowledged as partners.
Our goal is to use consultancy and training income, grants and donations to subsidise pro bono work, such as mentoring and training for young people – particularly for those most excluded, addressing barriers such as transport to access opportunities, and training to utilise them.
For initial enquiry….